Some examples of our work in terms of what we can do.
- Live streaming of an event:
- Yaron Brook, Director of the Ayn Rand Institute, Oct 9, 2012.
- Dr. Yuri Maltsev, A Soviet Defector's Perspective on the Obama Administration. Aug. 29, 2012
- Ann Barnhardt spoke at the PPEC's April meeting.
- Does Government Regulation Crowd Out Personal Responsibility was the PPEC's March presentation.
- Mike Holler (the RMS stream): The Constitution Made Easy for Occupy Colorado Springs & People 4 Truth.
- Thomas Ryan: December, 6th, 2011 for the Pikes Peak Economics Club
- CO Sen. Kent Lambert & Dr. Ron Scott, Ph.D.: The Global Crisis: What Is the Evidence and Does It Matter? January, 3rd, 2012 for the Pikes Peak Economics Club
- Recorded events:
- Dr. Ron Paul: Campaign Speech January 31, 2012 for the Green Dragon Tavern
- Dr. Thomas Krannawitter: Whatever Happened to the Constitution September 30, 2011 for the Peak Freedom Forum
- Dr. Thomas Bradley: Political Capitalism: Is the Tide Turning? October 21, 2011 for the Peak Freedom Forum
- Studio interviews:
Some of our business partners are profiled below. Understand that these partners may have been one time partners, for one project, intermittent partners, with occasional calls for streaming events, and recurring partners, where we have an ongoing commitment to producing a regular show with them.
- Alliance for Health Reform
- Environmental Toxins Dr. Mary Zennett interviewed Ms. Vicki Drabek about the risks our everyday environment poses.
- Peak Freedom Forum
- Food for Thought (October 21, 2011)
- Dr. Robert L. Bradley, Ph.D.
- Political Capitalism: Is the Tide Turning?
- Food for Thought (September 30, 2011)
- Dr. Thomas L. Krannawitter
- Whatever Happened to The Constitution?
- Marilyn Barnewall
- State Owned Banks
- Note: This was a hybrid event that was originally broadcast live and later edited to have the audio replaced with a different recording and some additional video added. It is kind of a best of both worlds thing where some of the inevitable mistakes of a live performance can be corrected in a post-production environment.
- Pikes Peak Economics Club
- Does Government Regulation Crowd Out Personal Responsibility
- Fr. Walker, Dr. Prentice, and Ms. Maxam (March 6, 2012)
- Going Galt: Commodities Hedging Broker Shuts Down Firm With Chilling Letter About the Market
- Ann Barnhardt (April 3, 2012)
- Thomas Ryan
- "The Global Crisis: What Is the Evidence and Does It Matter?"
- CO Senator Kent Lambert & Dr. Ron Scott, Ph.D.
- Green Dragon Tavern
More projects are always being added so keep checking back.